Marijuana Drug Test
- Marijuana is tested using urine, blood, saliva, hair, nail, and sweat/skin patches.
- The most common detection method for marijuana is a urine test because it catches evidence of substances ingested over a period of several weeks.
- Testing from blood or saliva captures proof of drug use only within one to two days.
- Hair samples can track usage back over 90 days.
- Nails will provide results as far back as six months
- Sweat and skin patch allows for continuous monitoring, making them optimal for use in court cases.