Opiate/Opioid Drug Test
Opiates and opioids are both narcotics.
- Opiates are naturally derived from poppies and include opium, morphine, and codeine.
- Opioids are synthetic versions of opiates and include:
- Opiates and opioids are highly addictive and pose several known health risks.
- Indicators of opiate/opioid use are subtle, and employers may not recognize that someone is on opiates.
- Detection requires more comprehensive testing than that provided by a standard 5-panel test.
- Drug usage is an epidemic, and a quick diagnosis can save lives.
SmarTest Labs, provides all the comprehensive testing services necessary to detect and prove the presence of these drugs. Our commitment to confidentiality and adherence to regulatory controls allow leaders to manage their drug use and abuse concerns proactively.