Prescription & Narcotic Drug Testing
- These tests determine if there is any abuse of prescription or narcotic drugs.
- Test samples are taken from one or more bodily functions or sites: urine, blood, saliva, hair, and nail.
- The most common and cost-efficient test for this purpose is the 10 – 12-Panel lab-based test, which gives results within one to three days.
- Prescription drugs can cause health threats when taken without a prescription, for uses other than that prescribed, or in amounts beyond the prescribed dosage.
- Narcotic drugs include all forms of Opiates/Opioids.